What is Stackable? #
Stackable is a powerful and versatile WordPress plugin that allows users to create beautiful and responsive content blocks in their posts and pages. With Stackable, you can easily add columns, buttons, testimonials, pricing tables, and more to your website without the need for any coding or design skills.
One of the key features of Stackable is its intuitive drag-and-drop interface, which makes it easy for users to create and arrange content blocks. The plugin also includes a wide range of pre-designed templates and blocks, which can be customized to match the look and feel of your website. Additionally, Stackable supports responsive design, so your content will look great on any device.
Another great feature of Stackable is its support for the popular WordPress page builder plugins such as Elementor and Beaver Builder. This means that you can use Stackable in conjunction with these plugins to create even more advanced and dynamic layouts for your website.
Stackable also includes a wide range of design and layout options, such as background colors and images, typography, and spacing. These options allow you to easily create custom designs that match your brand and style.
Overall, Stackable is a powerful and easy-to-use WordPress plugin that allows users to create beautiful and responsive content blocks in their posts and pages. It is a great choice for anyone looking to add more design and layout options to their website without the need for coding or design skills.
To use Stackable, follow these steps:
- Install and activate the Stackable plugin on your WordPress website
- Go to a post or page where you want to add a custom block
- Click on the “Add Block” button in the Gutenberg editor
- Scroll down to the “Stackable” section
- Choose the block you want to add and click on it
- Customize the block with the options available, such as the colors, fonts, and styles
- When you are finished, click on the “Publish” or “Update” button to save your changes
- You can also use the predesigned templates and styles that come with Stackable to get started quickly. To do this, click on the “Templates” tab in the Gutenberg editor, and choose a template that you like. You can then customize it with your own content and style.