This document provides information on how to use the Search Dictionary feature. The document is divided into three sections, Search, Keywords, Export / Import. Each will be explained in their own section of this document.
Search Dictionary allow keywords to be specified and replaced during a search for other words.
Search Dictionary #
- Click Settings.
- Click Search Dictionary.
|The word entered by the shopper in the product search text field.
|The word that is being searched for when the founder keyword is entered.
|If the keyword is active or not.
|The action columns allows the keyword to be modified by putting a edit link beside each keyword.
The search allows the ability to only see specific information on the Keywords, shortening the amount of information on the keywords table.
- Click search button to process the search and only see keywords based on that information.
|Search for the founder keyword, leave blank to search for all found keywords.
|Search for the use keyword, leave blank to search for all use keywords.
|Check to return only active keywords in the search.
|When pushed this will show all of they keyword created in the admin page no matter if its active or not.
Adding Keywords #
- Click the Add button on search dictionary page.
- Enter the fields (Refer table 2).
- Click Save to add the new keyword and remain on the same page
- Click the Back button to go back to the search dictionary page.
|The word that is entered by the shopper
|The word that is being searched for when the entered keyword is typed in
|Check to make active. Only the keywords that are set to active will be used
Deleting a Keyword #
- Select the check boxes beside each keyword to be deleted.
- Click the Delete button.
To obtain a spreadsheet of the keywords in the admin page,
- Click the Export button found under the Export/Import section of the page or download previous spreadsheets by clicking the Status button to be redirected to the page containing other exports.
- Click the Import button found on the Export/Import section of the page to import spreadsheet.
- Once uploaded, the page will redirect to the status of the exports and imports.
|Add if the keyword doesn’t exist, or edit the keyword if it already exists on the admin page.
|The unique identifier of the vendor containing the keyword.
|The word that is entered by the shopper.
|The word that is being searched for when the found keyword is entered.
|If the keyword is active or not. 1 means active, 0 means inactive