This document provides an administrator an overview on Email State, Check Status, Delete Email, Resend Email, and view the information in each email state such as message.
By the end of this guide, you will learn about
Email State #
- Click Orders.
- Click Email State.
- The manage Email State page provides a list of all templates on the site, with the option to view each email state message and detailed info, as well as the option to Check Status, Delete Email and Resend Email.
|Entry Id||Unique identifier for each email state|
|Email Name||Name of the email being used|
|Create Time||When the email state was created|
|Update Time||When email began to be created|
|Email State||The status of the email state. To view complete email states, check the checkbox called ‘Show All Emails’|
|Detailed Info||The sent details of the email|
|Message||The message of the email being sent|
Searching Email #
- Use the drop down to select a specified Email Name to search an email.
- To create a new email, refer Orders | Email Settings
- Once added, the drop-down for ‘Search’ will update with the newly created email.
Checking Status #
- Click Check status to update the email states.
- Check Show all emails checkbox to see the status of all emails. If unchecked, the emails with status complete won’t appear on the page.
Deleting Email #
To delete an email state that has already been created,
- Check the checkbox of the email state or states to delete.
- Click the ‘Delete’ button to delete all email states selected.
Resending Email #
To Resend an email state that has already been created,
- Check the checkbox of the email state or states for which you need to resend the email.
- Click ‘Resend Email’ button to resend each state. This will then resend the email to the recipient/recipients, useful if the email was never sent or received.
Viewing Details of Email #
There are two different types of details that can be viewed in an email, ‘Detailed Info’ and ‘Message’.
Detailed Info #
It is applicable to email states with ‘Complete’ as status
- Click view under Detailed info corresponding to the required email name. A popup will appear that contains details on the email sent.
|Skin Id||Id of the skin that was used|
|Language Code||The language the email was sent in, EN being English|
|Sending failure count||How many times the email failed to send|
|Create server name||The server used to create the email|
|Send server name||The server used to send the email|
|Sender||Who the sender is, either from the recipients or company|
|Recipient||The recipient/recipients receiving the email|
|CC||Secondary recipients receiving the email|
|BCC||Discreet recipients invisible to other recipients|
|Parameters||Contain information on the user who is receiving the email|
Message gives the confirmation of the email status (sent or received to the recipients)
- Click view under message corresponding to the required email name. A popup will appear that contains details on the email sent.