Also available in these formats:
This manual provides an administrator an overview on complete Order Flow from the buyer to the supplier.
By the end of this guide, you will learn about
- Order flow in the Supplier Store
- Partial Shipping
Order flow in the Supplier Store #
Once the order is placed on the marketplace site, immediately the order will reflect in the Marketplace store and eventually will reflect in the Supplier store. Whenever an order is placed by the customer, the inventory value for that item is reduced in the supplier store. When the customer places an order, both Marketplace admin and Supplier Admin will get the order notification through email.
To check the orders placed by the customers in the Supplier store,
- Click on Orders.
- Click Manage Orders.
- Click View or the status button to change the status of the order placed to Cancelled/Shipped/Processed/On Hold.
Partial Shipping #
The supplier has an option of partial shipment where he can decide how many items from the placed order can be shipped and ship the items based on availability.
Example: If the customer places an order for five items and supplier has a stock of just three items and want to ship three items instead of five items.
This can be done by changing the quantity value while changing the status of the order.
- Click Edit to Edit the Order line item.
- Change the quantity value.
- Click Update. The order will split into different line orders and the supplier can change the status each of the line order. The order total along with the commissions is reflected at the bottom of the page. If an order item is cancelled in an order, the total amount of the order is reduced (Includes Cost of the Order line and Commission).
Stale Orders #
Stale orders are the orders that are in ‘In Progress’ status for more than 5 days of placing an order. To check the stale orders, filter the orders by ‘stale order’.