Customer Activity #
Customer Activity allows for administrators to notify the user, of anything from warnings – sales, this will appear on their account notifications.
- Click the Customer Activity button found on the Edit Client page.
- A blank page will appear if there are no messages.
|Checked||Shows if the message as been selected for deletion|
|Message||Message that was sent to the user. This message can be edited clicking directly in the link message.|
|Modify Date||The date and time the message was created|
|Action||Allows for a single message to be deleted by clicking the Delete link beside the message to delete.|
|Add Message||When pushed send message to user.|
|Delete Message||When pushed remove selected messages|
|Action||The ability to add or delete a message is available.|
Creating a Message #
- Write the content in the text box.
- Click Add Message button to send the message.
Delete a Message #
- Click the Delete link under Action column corresponding to the message to be deleted.
- Check the check-boxes of the messages to be deleted and click delete message button to delete multiple messages at a time.